As used in this Policy, the term "personal information" means information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us; the term "Site" means our website at www.innova.university; and the terms "Innova ," "we," "us," and "our" refer to Innova University.
Personal Information that you provide us knowingly and voluntarily
We respect your right to choose the way we collect, use, and share your personal information. In most cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your personal information.
Innova collects the information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use this Site. Personal details are provided by the students for different purposes. Some of the basic information collected by Innova University includes for example personal information such your name, email and mailing address, phone number academic credentials, and whether you are in the military, etc. that you provide when you fill out our forms, request information about Innova , or e-mail us with questions or feedback, order documents, etc. This information is collected when you provide information at any step. In many cases, this information will identify you personally.
For students, we use details such as the mailing and email addresses for making general correspondence. We respond to your comments, concerns and queries on the given email addresses. Mailing addresses are also used for shipment of degrees and transcripts of students.
For non-students, we may also use this personal data to contact you after you have expressed an interest in our programs and to follow up with you by sending information of our educational programs, services and products we think you might be interested in; this is only after your consent. For internal use, we may study the personal information collected through this Site to improve our programs and services themselves, to improve the content, functionality, navigation, and usability of this Site; to better understand the needs and interests of learners, alumni, and the other stakeholders; and improve our programs and services. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical, or scientific purposes.
You provide us information by
- Requesting information: Many of our pages allow for users to request information from the University, these require contact information and the area of interest of the user. Again, you can choose not to provide this information online, by calling and placing your request through our toll-free number.
- Registering: Certain areas such as the student area require visitors to provide the user's name, address, e-mail address, as well as unique identifiers when they register. If you do not register, you will be able to access most of the site except those areas requiring registration.
- Ordering areas: These areas such as the documents order area, allow users to place orders with Innova and so require the provision of contact, delivery and financial information. You do not need to disclose your financial information online. Instead, you can call the ordering site at the phone number(s) listed and provide the information needed to complete your order.
- Other: When providing feedback or comments to Innova , you can choose not to disclose your contact information however if your comments require follow-up by a member of the University, we will be unable to do so when contact information is not available.
Anonymous data that is provided to us automatically
We automatically collect different types of information your browser or Internet session sends us automatically each time you visit one of our sites. We use this information to create statistics that help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. This information typically includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name of your operating system and the name and version of your browser. This information depends on the settings on your Web browser, so you may check it directly to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. The information provided by your browser does not identify you personally. Unless you access this Site through an e-mail we have sent you or have created a "user identity" by creating an account during one of your visits, this information will not be linked to information that identifies you personally. The types of information include your:
- Computer operating system, e.g., Windows®, Macintosh®, UNIX®, Linux®
- Internet domain, e.g., AOL®, EarthLink®, etc.
- IP address: We automatically collect IP addresses and Website usage information from you when you visit the Site. We keep track of your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information about you, such as your location and your Internet service provider.
- Navigation path, i.e., the URLs of where you come to our site from, which of our pages you visit, and where you go as you leave: We may also collect combined information on how our users are utilizing the site. This might include information regarding traffic patterns through the site and search queries. No IP address/logfile information is tied to Personally Identifiable Information (PII). This information also helps us evaluate how our visitors use and navigate the Informational Site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
Cookies and Their Use
We actively use the cookies to display messages to returning users and our students.
NOTE: If you disable cookies in your browser, you will not be able to access all of the functionality of the Site or any of the University's secured websites.
Use of Data
Information provided by students is used directly in variety of areas. Personal information is normally used in processing application, shipment of the documents (degrees and transcripts) and correspondence.
Also all staff members who use your provided information for scrutiny and evaluation purposes have signed a non-disclosure agreement for not sharing your information with anyone.
Being a student of Innova University, candidates may receive updates about new programs and services that will be introduced. Your information will also benefit us while updating and improving our systems and services. Innova University also contacts prospective students via phone, mail and email to confirm student’s interest in pursuing their degree.
Note however that all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to Innova University through the contact us areas in this website (collectively, “Feedback”) will be considered non-confidential and the property of Innova University, except for the contact information provided by you for a response or in reference to this feedback. By submitting such Feedback to us, you agree to assign Innova , without charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to the Feedback. Innova shall be free to use such Feedback on an unrestricted basis.
3rd Party Sharing
Innova University follows strict code of confidentiality and will abide by all applicable laws concerning the release of personal information. Under no circumstances do we divulge, provide or sell or rent any personal data submitted by visitors to our site to any third parties.
Additionally note that the credit card Information for payments provided by students is saved with the third party credit processing companies through which they are billed. This information is kept secret; neither retained nor shared for any purpose, and is discarded the moment procedures get completed.
Security of Personal Information
Innova University websites have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information.
The personal data we collect about you is stored in limited-access servers behind a firewall. We will maintain safeguards and passwords to protect the security of these servers and the databases of your personal data.
We ensure that the information of our visitors under our control is protected during transmission. Information that our students provides us which we use when accepting your credit card information during the online process, as well as whenever we ask you to log in to any of the University's online student and faculty services, is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Software as it travels between your computer and our servers. When you see a solid key or a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of your browser window, this indicates that your transmission will be protected by SSL technology. For the protection of the personal information we follow generally accepted industry standards.
How to Review, update or correct your information
Our student and faculty services sites provide you with the option of changing and modifying information you have previously provided to us. If you have created a Innova account, You may review, update or correct the personal data you have provided to us and / or your student or faculty services account information by accessing your student area by clicking here
, else or in the case that you have not created an account, but would like to review, correct, and update the personal information you have provided to us through this Site, please contact us by
E-mail - Click here
to fill in our Contact Us form.
Access of Student Area
Once our students get enrolled with us, they will be granted access to their Student Area. You can access your courses, results and documents from the Student Area. You can even update your information and enroll for the next course from your Student Area.
How to stop receiving any further information
You can let us know that you do not wish to receive any further information from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send you, by communicating your request by
E-mail - Click here
to fill in our Contact Us form.
Links to Other Web Sites
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary when required to disclose such information by law or in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Questions about this Policy or our Data Practices
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy or any Privacy Notice, please contact us by
E-mail - Click here
to fill in our Contact Us form.